We are diligent, result-driven thought leaders with comprehensive system accounting, education, financial, site management and team building knowledge and experience acquired across multiple sectors.
Our innovative, award-winning executives are skilled in providing cross-functional education and business support, using exceptional communication and advisor focused methods.
SYSTEM ACCOUNTING COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE
Developed business model from the ground up to a 10,000 sq. ft factory on a 90,000sq.ft. facility.
• Developed supplier chain distributor relationships and international training with Hettich International, Wilsonart International, Avonite Inc, SCM Group USA, Hager, Specialty Glass and Cabinet Vision.
• Drove the automation and integration of the accounting, payroll, sales, and CAD system, with Sage 50 Quantum and Cabinet Vision
• Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year nomination by the Small Business Development Company
• Implemented preventative maintenance schedule for fixed assets and site facility.
• Trained and grew team from one to twenty-five over a fourteen-year journey.
• Dust free environment for the health, safety and well-being of all stakeholders.
SYSTEM ACCOUNTING EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
Managed and developed a team of seven while overseeing £6M+ budget.
• Designed and implemented departmental multi academy integrated system with Sage 50 Professional, Payroll and Forecasting
• Trained staff in the effective use of the system
• Identified deficit model of funding with the support of auditors.
• Negotiated a restructure plan with the EFSA that included a monthly reporting schedule.
Led process to revamp and modernise LHS Design & Technology programme.
• Delivered academic instruction covering Design & Technology as well as ICT.
• Developed and introduced CAD/CAM development plan.
• Utilised ProDesktop software for CNC milling activities.
SYSTEM ACCOUNTING MULTIPLE CONTEXTS
Served in multiple roles leading the integration and automation of accounting systems.
• Quintessentially Driven
• Xcel Aerospace
• Pope & Mead Engineering
• DC Group
• Aitch Group
• A. Archer Electrical
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.